These two statements sum up what this book is all about – God’s five purposes for your life:
- “Love God with all your heart”: You were planned for God’s pleasure, so your purpose is to love God through worship.
- “Love your neighbour as yourself”: You were shaped for serving, so your purpose is to show love for others through ministry.
- “Go and make disciples”: You were made for a mission, so your purpose is to share God’s message through evangelism.
- “baptise them into…”: You were formed for God’s family, so your purpose is to identify with His church through fellowship.
- “teach them to do all things…”: You were created to become like Christ, so your purpose is to grow to maturity through discipleship. Continue reading